What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal Information is defined by GDPR as any information that identifies or can be used to identify, locate, and/or contact the person to whom such personal information pertains.
All personal information we collect, store and use will be subject to this policy and may be amended from time to time. The following outlines the types of personal information we may collect from you:
- Basic account information: This includes but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, street address, and/or telephone number.
- Company information: This includes your company name, company website URL, your role within the company, and/or business location
- Financial information: We use third-party payment gateways (WorldPay and PayPal) to store your credit card information securely. For invoice purposes, we may collect data about your billing address, billing name, and other financial details.
- Demographic: information such as gender or age
- Log and Device information: This includes browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, page views analytics, page sessions analytics, acquisition sources, access and your use of our Site, including through your communication with our Site, your Internet cookies, the type of browser you are using, type of operating system you are using, your domain, your time zone and/or your uniform resource locator (URL). The type of information we collect depends on the device and its settings that you are using.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or third parties. Depending on the activity or action, the personal information we collect may either be voluntary or mandatory. If you do not consent to provide mandatory data, we will not collect it, and you will not be able to engage in the respective activity or action.
Information sharing with third party service providers
GLM Displays may share personal information to:
- Third party service providers to enable them to provide their services, including but not limited to data storage, IT services, maintenance or problem-solving service, marketing or advertising, professional advisors, or payment gateways.
- Third parties, which includes sub-contractors or agents, who help us provide information, services, or direct marketing to you.
- Third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or relevant businesses.
- Social Media Features such as widgets or share buttons or interactive mini-programs run on our site and may collect your IP address and/or set cookies
- Our employees, contractors, and related entities
- Our existing and potential business partners
- Credit reporting agencies, tribunals, regulatory authorities or courts, in case you fail to pay for services provided
- Tribunals, regulator authorities or courts, in relation to any legal proceedings (actual or prospective), or in order to establish, defend, or exercise our legal rights
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Quote Ninja
- Lucky Orange
- Revamp CRM
- Shipper HQ
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Updating your personal information and privacy settings
- Account details. To keep our personal information complete and accurate, you can log in to our account and go to our Account Settings. You will be able to review and update your account information. Some information may also be deleted. If you wish you can correct, delete, modify, or limit our personal information, please contact us at GLM Displays LLC. We will do our best to honor your requests, but please note that this is subject to any legal and/or contractual obligations. You may also contact us directly if you wish to cancel your account, request to delete or no longer use any of your account information to provide you with our services.
- Emails/messages. You may opt out any time if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us. We always provide an opt-out link for marketing/promotional emails. Please note that we may continue to send you service-related emails, which are not available for opt out to serve you better. If you do not wish to receive service-related emails, you may still contact us to deactivate your account.
- Cookies. If you do not want to consent for cookies, you can check your browser’s settings. Most browsers will have an option to set your computer to accept all cookies, not receive cookies at all, or notify you when a cookie is created.
- Third Party Analytics Services. Third party services such as Google Analytics provide the ability to opt you out using their Opt-Out features.
In case of account deactivation or deletion, we will no longer have access to any of your personal information, which also includes your order history and purchases. This action cannot be undone in order to protect your full rights. Please contact us at GLM Displays for further assistance.
At any point, you also have the right to object processing any of your personal information, subject to legitimate grounds. In such case, we will cease processing your information. You also have the right to revoke your consent at any given period subject to legal grounds or if you revoke consent to limited processing activities or actions.
In order to provide you with our services (or as required by our legal obligations), we will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active. However, you have the right to request for account deactivation or personal information limitation. You can do so by reaching out to us at email@example.com
Please note that we will retain and continue to use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, legal rights and interests, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Cookies and tracking technologies
When you visit our Site, a cookie will be saved on your computer. Cookies and similar technologies are text files stored in your computer’s browser in order to save your preferences. In general, cookies will not provide us with your email address and other direct personal information.
However, we use these technologies in order to personalize your visit to our Site. For example, after logging in to our website, GLM Displays saves that information so you no longer have to re-enter the login details during that session. We also use these technologies to help deliver content relevant to you and your interests.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can manage how your personal information is collected through cookies and similar technologies by going to your browser or device settings.
GLM Displays also uses log files and stores information including your browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), IP addresses, landing and exit pages, date and time stamps, type of platform, and click rates. This data is used to analyse information, administer our service, and secure our service.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on Dec 29, 2019
GLM Displays LLC
14277 Bank Street
Becker, MN 55308
United States of America